Saturday 1 May 2010

Letters!!

Today I have received the introductory letters of my two new Filippino girls, Irish Mae and Lorelyn.

I am very impressed by the letter of Irish Mae and she wrote in perfect English. She and her mom are welcoming me into the family, she will be in grade 5 in June and likes the colour pink.

Lorelyn will be in grade 3 and lives with her mom and two siblings. In her bio she has a 14 year old sister. Maybe she has an older sibling or a little baby brother or sister. I will ask her in my next letter. Also, she is walking to school as it is not far. Her letter was short, but sweet.

I also received a reply to my January letter from Karol (Colombia. I am just so impressed by this 6 year old. She writes very good letters, her handwriting is very neat and she tells me that she is so happy for having a "madrina". A reply is on the way to her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment