Tuesday 18 May 2010

Family Photos of Jordan







What a surprise to receive another CI envelope. Guess what? My direct package made it to Ecuador to my beloved princess. I always call Jordan "Princess" or "Angel". She is just so adoreable. It was a very small package: nightshirt, family photos and play dough.

Her mom wrote again a lovely letter and said that Jordan is always so happy hearing from me and was so happy having more photos of me. And, she sent me four photos of herself and activities. I was so happy and will treasure these photos forever.

The photos are of her direct package, with her sister Danna as Jordan was dressed as a Christmas star (for her school activity), graduation from kindergarten, swearing an oath to the Ecuadorian flag, dressed as football player (3rd from right - school activity)

No comments:

Post a Comment