Wednesday 5 May 2010

Great Mail Day!!

Today I have reiceived two letters from Joyselle (Philippines) and my beloved Jordan (Ecuador).

Joyselle wrote that she graduated from primary school and will be attending High School in June after the summer break. I am so proud of her and she is growing up so fast. Not anymore the little 9 year old I began sponsoring two years ago.

And Johanna (Jordan's mum) wrote on behalf of Jordan as she is still too young to write by herself. As usual the letter was full of information and what my little princess was up to. They went away for their holidays to see the grandma who lives in another town, she swam in the river with her cousins and friends and is just a happy little girl. And of course, I was told off for not writing again. I am really wondering if Jordan really gets my letters. I am still writing to her every two months. Can't believe that I am sponsoring this adoreable girl for almost two years nest month.

No comments:

Post a Comment